Booksaur: Update:

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Update:

Hey guys
 
I'll be going on vacation starting today and I'll be back on July 21st. I've been lagging a bit with my reading this summer because it's well... summer! But Thanks so much for checking out my blog and I will get back to you guys soon! I'm planning on bringing a couple of books to read along the trip (just not sure if I'll be able to finish many). Don't worry though I'll keep up with my reading once I get back. In the mean time... I hope you all have a fantastic summer, read some great books, and soak up the sun! :D

Here the books I'm planning on bringing with me... I think I'll only end up finishing 1 or 2 of them lol. Don't worry most of these books are e-books so that's why there are so many >.<
  1. Solid by Shelley Workinger (I'm almost done with it)
  2. The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols (A really fast read)
  3. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols (Fast read part 2)
  4. Tower of Parlen Min by Matt Xell (I can't wait to start this! Sorry I'm lagging)
  5. Looking for Alaska by John Green (I want to read it again :D)
  6. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (Heard some very good reviews on YouTube for this)
  7. Lonely Planet: Vietnam by Nick Ray (Country guide)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I'll be waiting for the reviews of those books when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And will respond to all of them :) Thanks!