Booksaur: Happy 2012 + Reading Challenge

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012 + Reading Challenge


It's 2012!! Happy New Years everyone! (Sorry I'm a day late).

I just want to say thanks so much to everyone who reads my blog and keep being awesome. I hope your 2011 was filled with amazing reads.

I have learned so much from being in the book community and discovered so many fantastic YA books--from dystopians to favorite authors, I'm so glad I got involved.

Well here it is, for 2012, I challenge myself to read 100 books. I might lower this if school starts getting really intense once I head back though. Wish me luck! :)

What are your reading goals for 2012? And what were your favorite reads of 2011?

Here are mine:
Top Reads of 2011

6. Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5.
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
4.
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
3.
Hunger by Michael Grant
2.
Looking for Alaska by John Green
1.
Blood Red Road by Moria Young


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And will respond to all of them :) Thanks!