Booksaur: The Death Cure - Book Preview

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Death Cure - Book Preview

The Death Cure (Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner preview!

Here are the first 18 pages of the book :)

The book comes out October 11, 2011. Yes, The Scorched Trials left me so confused and at a stand-still, but I'm still excited for the final book. I need to find out what the whole series is leading up to and I need my questions answered! I hope it's as good as the first book. I just read the first 18 pages and I must say that it has made me excited for the release of the book. It's still written in this vague tone, but it seems promising (as in all the questions will be answered this time!). The last page leaves you at a cliffhanger and I'm ready to read the rest.

For those who haven't read the Maze Runner series yet, I would say that the first book of the series was great and kept me at the edge of my seat whereas the second book made me more confused as ever and a bit upset at the end.

P.S. Yup I'm still on vacation, but the hotel that I'm staying at has computers for me to use :D so I've been able to check up on my blog and such. I'll be fully back on the 21st, until then I hope your summer is going well. And thanks for my new YouTube subscribers :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And will respond to all of them :) Thanks!