Booksaur: Back to Reading??

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back to Reading??

Yes!! I finished my midterms this week and they went really well.

And now I get to read this:

The Death Cure by James Dashner
Also after a bazillion days I finally finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I can't wait to get my hands on book #4, hopefully I can find it at my school library, but I have a ton of books to read in the mean time.

P.S. Hi to all my new followers and YouTube subscribers! Thanks so much for checking out my page, I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the Death Cure was a good read! I hope you get a chance to finish the rest of the Harry Potter series! If you are busy- the are all available on audio and the reader, Jim Dale is brilliant! He does so many different voices- and if you are busy- you can listen to the stories while you do other things. :)

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fairday Morrow

    Thanks for the comment! So sad there are no more books in the Maze Runner series, but I did have a good time reading the Death Cure. I'll make sure to finish Harry Potter some day xD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And will respond to all of them :) Thanks!