Booksaur: ReadIt1st.com

Thursday, September 15, 2011

ReadIt1st.com


Dear Blog Viewers,

If you don't know about ReadIt1st, it's an idea that Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers came up with. Check it out and take the pledge if you think it's a good idea. It basically states:

I, ____ , do solemnly swear to read the book before I see the movie whenever humanly possible.

I think it's a great way to encourage people to read and discover the story the way it was meant to be told. Happy reading!

- Sarah

P.S. I apologize for being away. I'm leaving for college tomorrow and have been packing and cleaning out my room. Yeah yeah yeah :p Hope you're all doing well and reading some great books!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah, lookie here! http://headstrong-tomgirl.blogspot.com/2011/09/second-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And will respond to all of them :) Thanks!