Booksaur: Liebster Blog Award~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Liebster Blog Award~

I received an award!!  It came to me from Marybeth of Headstrong Tomgirl (please be sure to check out her awesome blog!)  This award is the: LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD.  It is for bloggers who have under 200 followers.

The goal of the award is to "spotlight" up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.

The rules of the award are as follows:

1.  Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
      Thank you, Marybeth!

2.  Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
-Marybeth (Heastrong Tomgirl)
-Claire (Whnbstihwsoft)

3.  Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4.  Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5.  And most of all: support each other and have lots of fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me the award! Since I already have it, I'll do a little shout out about your blog and link back to it in the next blog post I have. :)

    Alexis
    http://yabooksbeyondthecover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alexis

    Thanks so much :) I appreciate it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very well deserved my dear! Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marybeth P. :) Thank you, Marybeth! Your blog is great too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And will respond to all of them :) Thanks!